See related article: Solana NFT sales drop by 21% after OpenSea integration
- This marks a reversal of fortune for Solana-based NFTs after sales volumes dropped by more than 20% in the 24 hours following the OpenSea adoption.
- Solana NFT sales exceeded US$8 million over the last 24 hours, according to CryptoSlam.
- DeGods, SOLgods and Astrals have been among the most popular Solana collections on OpenSea, transacting almost US$2 million in sales volume.
- OpenSea confirmed the upcoming support for Solana NFTs late last month, sending the price for the native currency of the network, SOL, soaring 30% in the following days to a three-month high of US$143.
- It has since retreated to US$111.
- Ethereum remains the primary network for NFT sales, transacting close to US$50 million in the past 24 hours, which was down 15% over the previous 24-hour period of weekend trading.
See related article: OpenSea’s Solana NFT integration, long rumored, is now real