See related article: Coinbase and Binance move to diversify; Stablecoins under scrutiny
- Only a few customers of the three million on the waitlist can access the beta market, but it is also open for public view.
- The beta platform supports Ethereum-based NFTs to be purchased with ETH, though other blockchains are expected to be added in the future.
- The Nasdaq-listed exchange’s NFT store will accept fiat payments in the future through its partnership with Mastercard, which was revealed earlier this year.
- Coinbase joins a growing list of exchanges launching their own NFT platforms, including Binance and FTX.
- The U.S.-based exchange expands on existing NFT marketplace rivals with social media features, like comments and upvote/downvotes.
See related article: NFT Marketplace Competition Heats Up