The sales volume of Creepz by Overlord, an Ethereum-based non-fungible token (NFT) collection, surged by 239% in the 24 hours to 11:00 p.m. on Thursday in Hong Kong, after its creator announced a partnership with music streaming giant Spotify.
See related article: Blur lives up to name as its trading volume surpasses OpenSea
- The collection’s sales increase raised its floor price by 27% to 2.25 Ether (US$3,719) at OpenSea, and 41% to 2.25 Ether at LooksRare, the two marketplaces where the collection is dominantly traded.
- Creepz by Overlord is an NFT collection of more than 11,000 lizard avatars launched in January 2022 by Web3 gaming firm Overlord.
- On Thursday morning in Asia, Overlord announced a partnership with Spotify that would allow Creepz NFT holders to access token-enabled, community-curated playlists.
- Currently, a pilot of the project is available for Android smartphone users in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Australia and New Zealand.
- The Creepz community will join Kingship, a virtual NFT band of three Bored Ape Yacht Club and one Mutant Ape Yacht Club avatars signed to Universal Music Group’s Web3 label 10:22PM, which has its own token-enabled playlist on Spotify.
See related article: Why gaming’s next frontier is owning your in-game assets